Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 1000.00 INR
- Industrial Machine
Knurling is a manufacturing procedure, which is specifically conducted on the lathe, whereby a design of straight, crossed or angled lines is rolled or cut into the physical. This procedure is also utilized on the holds of darts and the foot-pegs of BMX bicycles. For the execution of this process, we offer Knurling Screws, which add functionality to the object as well as a decorative structure to the material. These nuts are such application, which employ a knurled finishing instead of square or hexagonal edges that assist in loosening or tightening the nut without the assistance of any tool. The knurled surfaces of these Knurling Screws give sufficient clutch to grip the nut between the forefinger and thumb.
Key Points :
Key Points :
- Also known as thumb nuts, primarily used on small diameter bolts, come with with knurled heads so as to incur good grip during attachment.
- Typically utilized in automobiles, electrical components and musical instruments.
- Can be tightened manually in the condition of a light clamping.
- Resistant to chemicals and fluids, suit for applications which require fluid and chemical properties.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50000 Per Week
- 1 Months
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Near IDC, Hissar Road, Rohtak, Haryana, 124001, India