Chuck Nut And Thread Rings
Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 1000.00 INR
- Industrial Machine
- Thread Rings
- Steeliness Steel
The Chuck Nut And Thread Rings are specific kind of clamps, which are used to clutch the object with radial balance, particularly the cylinder. In mills and drills these are employed to hold the rotating implements whereas in lathes these clasp the rotating piece of work. On the lathes these are affixed on the spindle that turn within the headstock. Many of these come with jaws, which are organized in a radially symmetric structure. The jaws of these Chuck Nut And Thread Rings are tightened up to grip the tool. These can be considered as the key-less assortment, and their loosening and tightening is done by hand force alone.
Key Points :
Key Points :
- Come with durable gun metal, wear and tear resistant.
- Sturdy structure, solid grip, suited to clutch hexagonal or circular cross-sections when very fast.
- Serviceable for square bar work, resistant to corrosion.
- Come with removable jaws, easy to adjust.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50000 Per Week
- 1 Months
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Near IDC, Hissar Road, Rohtak, Haryana, 124001, India